Pearl River Opportunities

Thank you for your interest in working at the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds PEARL RIVER.

We are currently hiring for the following positions:

Open positions can be found on our job board


Applications will be open for summer 2021 sometime in the fall Please check back then.

Please read carefully what you need to do to apply for a position and become an employee of the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds.

Step 1: Online Application
Step 2: Recommendation Forms
Step 3: Certifications
Step 4: The Interview
Step 5: Employment Documents

Step 1: The Application

Before you can be considered for employment you will need to complete an application online.   In the application you will be asked to provide the names of three (3) references as well as information on schooling and past work experience.
Apply Now



Step 2: Recommendations

All applicants will be asked to submit three (3) references. At least two of these references will need to come from either a past employer or from school. HKC will contact your references directly to have them complete the reference form.


Step 3: Certifications

If you are applying to be a lifeguard or water safety instructor you will need to provide the appropriate certifications.

• Current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certificate
• Current American Red Cross AED/CPR Certificate

Step 4: The Interview

We will contact any applicant we are interested in hiring for an interview. At the time of the interview we will need to have your two recommendations.  At the same time you will be asked to bring your certifications and appropriate ID to demonstrate employment eligibility.

Please note that your references will be verified.

Step 5: Employment Documents

Once you have been made an offer of employment, you will receive a welcome email that links you to employee paperwork. Even if we’re offered you a job, you will not be allowed to work until HKC receives all the relevant documents and you have undergone a state mandated background check. Paperwork includes:

• W-4
• I-9
• Authorization to Release Information
• Emergency Contact Form

If you are a minor (anyone under the age of 18) you are required to submit these additional documents:
• Working papers
• Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment of a Minor

Phone Email